$21.95 for Two Tickets to the Minnesota Renaissance Festival (Reg. $43.90)Minnesota Renaissance Festival
Join the Group Buy
Hear ye, hear ye! Humble peasants from across the land, travel to the kingdom of Shakopee to experience entertainment of the highest caliber. Thee won’t want to miss out on such an experience. There be plenty of artisans and crafters, as well as entertainment abounds, such as armored jousting. Bring thy kin and spend a day perusing the wares of the merchants or tasting the fare of the vendors. With today’s Steal, pay half the price for two tickets and ye won’t be disappointed!
- Fairy Wing Forest-Venture into the garden that has been transformed and filled with fairies, pixies, and magical creatures that now call the forest home. As you travel the path, you will be transported to a whole other world filled with wonder, whimsy, and magic.
- 50 Free Children’s Activities & Family Friendly Stages –Enjoy a treasure hunt around the Festival, visit exotic animals at Como Cottage, have lunch with the Princess Court and much more! Plan a fun-filled day at the Festival your family will remember for years to come!
- Magic the Gathering Tournaments -Meet and compete against fellow gamers for in the Magic the Gathering Tournaments! Each competitor will receive free Festival admission, three M14 booster packs for the booster draft, and the top finishers will receive prizes!
- Cupcake Battle- All amateur and professional bakers are invited to compete in the new Cupcake Battle! Grab your apron and mixing bowl to whip up your best cupcake recipe for a chance to win great prizes and bragging rights of the best cupcake in the Realm.
- Mead Social – Every weekend at 4:00pm, come taste various flavors of honey mead while mingling with entertainers and friends. The ticket includes a collectable Renaissance mead glass!
- Artisan Appreciation Weekend - The first three weekends of the Festival, our patrons will be able to support their favorite Shoppes' and get rewarded! Spend $250 total at any artisan’s booth and receive a one free admission ticket to return on any of the remaining weekends!
- Ladies Shopping Day– Grab your friends and join us for a day of shopping on Sept. 27th! The discount ticket includes admission, free glass of wine, gift bag, and the opportunity to receive discounts from select artisans all day! The social hour will be from 6-7pm at the Waterwheel Pub with raffle prizes from artisans!
- Fairy House Competition– All patrons big and small are invited to make your own fairy house and share it with the festival during our Silk Road Weekend. Our whimsical fairies will judge the houses and great prizes will be given to the top three houses!
- Live Mermaid - A wonder among wonders, few have ever seen the elusive mermaid in her home below the sea. Captain Jonas Fair will recount his tales of finding the beautiful Mermaid Ambrosia while patrons marvel at her shimmering hair and scaly tail during daily appearances in the Mermaid Cove. If you’re lucky, she may even share a piece of her magic with you.
- Experience the magic of the Minnesota Renaissance Festival for half the price!
- Features over 250 artisans and crafters for endless shopping.
- Experience live armored jousting.
- Promotional Offer ($21.95 for two tickets to the Minnesota Renaissance Festival, value of $43.90) is contingent on availability and is valid during the Promotional Period: 08/17/2013- 08/18/2013, 08/24/2013-08/25/2013 & 08/31/2013-09/02/2013.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Must be used in a single visit. No cash back.
- Tax is included.
- Voucher is valid on festival admission only.
- Voucher will not be accepted after September 2nd 2013 and cannot be exchanged.
- Only redeemable the following weekends of the Festival, August 17–18, August 24–25 & August 31-September 2.
About Minnesota Renaissance Festival