$11.50 for Adult Admission at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival ($22.95 value)Minnesota Renaissance Festival
Join the Group Buy
The 44th Annual Minnesota Renaissance Festival, one of the largest themed events in the country is just around the corner. Journey back in time as more than 450 entertainers contribute to the atmosphere of this charming 16th century village featuring 16 stages of live entertainment, over 250 artisan booths for endless shopping, live armored jousting, and food fit for a king! The Festival is open weekends, August 16 - September 28, Labor Day and a special day for schools and seniors on Festival Friday, September 26, 2014, rain or shine. For more information, visit www.renaissancefest.com
2014 Theme Weekends:
- Highland Fling! - Aug. 16 & 17
- Buccaneer Beer Fest - Aug. 23 & 24
- A Silk Road: Discover the Riches Aug. 30, 31 & Sept.1
- Passport to Adventure - Sept. 6 & 7
- Wine, Chocolate, and Romance - Sept. 13 & 14
- Oktoberfest - Sept. 20 & 21
- Festival Friday - Sept. 26
- Shamrocks and Shenanigans - Sept. 27 & 28
- Shakespeare’s 450th Birthday Celebration – Join in as we celebrate all things Shakespeare with interactive performances, street entertainment and plenty of fun.
- Fairytale Princess Party – You are cordially invited to attend our Fairytale Princess Party. Come and mingle with the Princess Court who will be hosting the party. Enjoy a light snack, craft, and entertainment with a photo opt. at the end. This is perfect for children ages 5-12.
- Minnesota Craft Brew Pub – Raise your beer stein in celebration of a new showcased selection of distinctive, locally brewed craft beer now available at the Festival.
- Cancer Survivors Walk – Even the King’s Royal Guard couldn’t hold a candle to these fighters. Celebrate the survivors in your life with a triumphant march through the streets Sept. 7.
- Bloomers & Tights 5k Race/Walk – Join Queen Elizabeth and her Royal Court in the Run/Walk through the Festival grounds and woodlands and don’t forget to wear your bloomers or tights. Race begins at 10:00 a.m. on Aug. 24 and includes: Festival Admission, race t-shirt, one free beer (soda), and a race bag! Prizes will be awarded for Best Bloomers and Tights.
- Kid’s Craft Corner – Enjoy arts and crafts time with your kids in the all new craft area at the Festival. Crafts include Pirate Hat Making, Fairy Wand Making, Coloring Contests and much more!
- Knights Challenge Obstacle Course – Only a true knight will be able to conquer this series of challenges. Compete against fellow knights in training to see if you can complete the course.
- Fairy Wing Forest- Venture into the garden that has been transformed and filled with fairies, pixies, and magical creatures that now call the forest home. As you travel the path, you will be transported to a whole other world filled with wonder, whimsy, and magic.
- Live Mermaids - A wonder among wonders, few have ever seen the elusive mermaid in her home below the sea. Captain Jonas Fair will recount his tales of finding the beautiful Mermaid Ambrosia while patrons marvel at her shimmering hair and scaly tail during daily appearances in the Mermaid Cove. If you’re lucky, she may even share a piece of her magic with you.
- Experience the magic of the Minnesota Renaissance Festival for half the price!
- 16 Stages of Live Entertainment
- Features over 250 artisans and crafters for endless shopping.
- Promotional Offer ($11.50 for Adult Admission at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival, $22.95 value) is contingent on availability and is valid during the Promotional Period: 08/16/2014- 08/17/2014, 08/23/2014-08/24/2014 & 08/30/2014-09/01/2014.
- Limit 4 vouchers per customer.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Must be used in a single visit. No cash back.
- Tax is included.
- Voucher is valid on festival admission only.
- Voucher will not be accepted after September 1st 2014 and cannot be exchanged.
- Only redeemable the following weekends of the Festival, August 16-17, August 23-24 & August 30-September 1.
About Minnesota Renaissance Festival